cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Saturday's FREEDOM Train♥

lindan_7-14-10
0 30 216

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free!We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Linda♥

Tags (1)
30 Comments
lindan_7-14-10

Happy Saturday♥

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

smorgy8513

Linda....love you and love when you conduct the train......your pics and quotes make my heart smile!!!!

I'm here today with 355 DOF.

Congrats to all!

Sharon

lindan_7-14-10

annb
You are such an awesome "Conductress" Linda!!! Have a great day!
gr8_start

FREEDOM IS AWESOME!! Best thing in the world!!!

lindan_7-14-10

gr8_start♥

lindan_7-14-10

to annb♥

lindan_7-14-10

Sharon has boarded the train to celebrate her 355 FREEDOM days...luvya girl♥

Deena-A-Yenni

Wow.  This train is a rocking!!  Thanks for picking me up Linda.  I'm boarding today's Train with 54 days of Freedom from the evils of smoking and tobacco and have the desire to breathe free.  Congratulations to all those boarding today's Train.

Christine13

Wonderful train Linda, you are an inspiration!

I am on d. 1 of my quit today!!

I can't wait to be done with hell week!!

xoxo

LindaB3

Thanks  for the Freedom Train I have a ticket to board tomorrow am. I know the journey is rough but my desire is strong and my heart is ready. See you soon.

lindan_7-14-10

54 FREEDOM days for Deena♥

lindan_7-14-10

stay the course, Christine...it only gets better♥

lindan_7-14-10

you have made the decision to take back your FREEDOM♥ (((Linda)))

ShawnP

Better late than never!!!

Congratulations to all!!!!