cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Saturday's FREEDOM Train welcomes: Crunkgrinder(500) Jordan(2yrs) and Jojo-NY(4yrs)

lindan_7-14-10
0 26 309

Good afternoon fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free!We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Linda♥

Tags (1)
26 Comments
lindan_7-14-10

froguelady

Thank you Linda for stopping to pick me up.  I love riding the Freedom Train and I am on board with 1325 days smoke free.  I think I will see if I can find some food, what would like besides coffee, lol?

lindan_7-14-10

froguelady

lindan_7-14-10

Magstoyou

Thanks Linda

I am on board with 473 days of freedom!!!

And I am excited-It  is raining in California!!! Rained all night!!

Mag

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

Magstoyou

Congratulations Gunkgrinder for 500 days

Joedon with 2yrs

and JoJo in New York with 4yrs

Congrats to all ridin today!!

Mag

froguelady

Congrats to Crunkgrinder with 500 days,  Mag with 473, Jordan with 2 years, Jojo(NY) 4 years.  

lindan_7-14-10

to Taylor on reaching 500 DOF♥

lindan_7-14-10

Bravo, Jordan, 2 years of FREEDOM are yours♥

lindan_7-14-10

WTG Jojo!!!!!!! I am so happy for you:) Congrats on 4 yrs of FREEDOM♥

froguelady

The feast that will soon be here....

lindan_7-14-10

Well!!!!!! Now you really made me hungry, Betty...lol!! I am diggin' in, mmmmm♥

lindan_7-14-10

Betty has boarded the train and we are here to celebrate her 1325 FREEDOM days. WHOOT! WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!

lindan_7-14-10

473 ash-kickin' days for Mag...you are doing FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Brenda_M

Hooray for Crunkgrinder, Jordan and Jojo!!!!! I have 789 days!

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

789 DOF for Brenda M

MarilynH

Congratulations to everyone on your quits, I am here with 111 precious smoke free days. 

Marilyn

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations to everyone!  I have officially made it 6 months!!!!!

nightowl2

WOW and congratulations everyone!! I am encouraged reading everyones milestones. I am on day one and know I have a great many obstacles ahead..I can do this!!!

ShawnP

Congratulations to all!!!

To the 3 celebrants, see yesterdays train for my comments lol

summer-07-06-15

110 and smoke free yaya!!! way to go congratulations to all. Happy to not be smoking

Congratulations I Am Pround Of You.