cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Saturday's FREEDOM Train celebrates NRM52-50 days, JRC-100 days, Elvan-300 days, Barbara-400 days, and Sootie- 5 years. Congrats to all♥

lindan_7-14-10
0 37 213

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free!We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Linda♥

Tags (1)
37 Comments
lindan_7-14-10

Give ud this day, our daily fuel ( coffee )♥

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

erma2

Congratulations to all who ride on the train today. I am on my 2nd day smoke free.

elvan

I am here and thanks for remembering it is my 300th day!  I could not have gotten here without every one of you. I miss the train a lot but I am not smoking... I am just doing other, GOOD stuff!

Love to all...hang on, it gets easier!

Magstoyou

Thanks Linda

The food looks so good!!

I am on board with 487 days of freedom!!

Congrats to all wit those great milestones-WOW-and to all riding today!!

Mag

linda258

364 days

annb
Oh that food looks sooo good. I really do need to have some to get the energy up! Congrats to Dear Ellen and Barbara - you are rock stars!! NRM52 and JRC look at you go! and Sootie! I think she's figured it out!!! Hahaha. Wow! Thanks for picking me up Linda. I'm honored to be riding with these great quitters. I'm on day whatever 15-16 riding with Joy.
lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

300 DOF...WTG, Ellen♥

lindan_7-14-10

keep going, erma...it only gets better♥ DOF!!!!!

lindan_7-14-10

Mag has joined us with 487 DOF...WHOOT! WHOOT!!!!!

lindan_7-14-10

364 DOF for linda, so EXcited for you ... 1 year just a few steps away♥

lindan_7-14-10

annb has boarded to shout out her 16 DOF!!!!!!

katebw

Celebrating ONE WEEK of freedom today!! YAY! First big milestone - I'm so excited! Congrats to everybody on their milestones today! WTG NRM52, JRC, Elvan, Barbara and Sootie!! Woohoo!

SkyGirl

Congratulations to everyone celebrating a milestone today!  And a special hug for Ellen because she's such a support to me these days!  Go, 300 days, Ellen!!!

froguelady

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating today.  There are some amazing milestones today such as Sootie showing a quit is done.  To everyone else,  job well done. I have 1340 DOF.

Deena-A-Yenni

Thanks for picking me up Linda.  I'm riding with 166 DOF and the desire to breathe free.  Congrats to all those milestones.  I'm very proud of you!  The food and beverages look great.  I think I'll have some!!

lindan_7-14-10

and dancin' with my 1585 DOF♥

lindan_7-14-10

166 DOF for Deena♥

lindan_7-14-10

I am just lovin' Betty's #'s ... 1340 DOF ... let's raise our cups to that, my dear friend♥

lindan_7-14-10

KateBW...one week FREE and climbing♥ BRAVO!!!!!

lindan_7-14-10

((( Sky )))♥

freeneasy

Congrats to all aboard- WTC Ellen, Sootie,(woohoo 5 Years!) JRC,NRM and Barbara!

Sootie

I don't often have the time to ride the train.....so I appreciate the "train" (LINDA!!) not forgetting me! 

Thank you one and all and congrats to the others who are celebrating milestones today. 

ShawnP

I love the winter train!! wooo i just love snow. I am boarding with,,,,973 days!!!

ShawnP

Nrm52~~~~50

JRC~~~~~100

Elvan~~~~300

Barbara~~400

Sootie~~~5 Years

and to all others that are free!!!

Brenda_M

Jeepers, do we have some wonderful milestones today! Congrats Ellen, JRC, Barbara, NRM52, Barbara, Mag, annb, erma, Linda, and everyone I'm missing from the first page!

I am hopping onboard with 803 days.

nrm52

What a great ride this has been on the freedom train today. Yep, still here and smoke free. Congratulations to all my smoke-free friends!  I am so incredibly grateful for this new found Freedom I have experienced the last 50 days. Staying viligant as suggested by the Elders here! Thank you. Let's keep riding the Freedom Train!  

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Everyone!