cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Salt Inhaler

copernicus
0 4 69

I  brought this up yesterday in a post but I think it needs some clarification. I read on here a while ago that someone was having some luck using a salt inhaler a.k.a salt "pipe". I know it sounds bad with the word pipe in it. I did a little research on salt inhalers and read some positive things. A salt inhaler is a device made out of either ceramic or plastic that contains large chunks of salt from various places. You can get Himalayan salt, Polish salt and all kinds of other salts. I chose a plastic inhaler with Polish salt for a few reasons. The main reason is that it is refillable. So basically waht this thing does is you breathe in thru the inhaler thru your mouth and exhale thru your nose. I do this 20 min a day while wathcing tv or something. After about a week I noticed that I was hacking up all sorts of schtuff from my lungs. I know it sounds gross but believe me it feels great once all that stuff comes out. Its like regaining some of your lung capacity. Do some research on these little gadgets. I fully love mine and I wouldnt trade it for anything. Anyway thats my schpiel for today. 93 days and still N.O.P.E. Keep the quit everyone.

Matt

4 Comments