cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

STILL DAY ONE AND I WANT A CIGARETTE and apart from my slip up it's 6 something and no smoking so far....

amanda84
0 7 20

OH MY GOD I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!! just have to pop a lozenge this truly sucks, I have no vices now...none! Guess I have to become a health nut , I'd join a gym but my knee placement (at 34) would limit me and for what they charge I would want to be able to use ALL the equipment.  I did request a free sample of a detox package Rachel Ray endorsed. Just read that sentence, I am becoming a health nut I can tell! Oh well, nothing wrong with being healthy, however I know myself too well and I am likely to become "preachy" although I don't bug people that drink there may be an upside to this health nut thing after all (including the healthy part)

We just got between 25-30" of snow this weekend and now they are talking about another 8-12" tomorrow! had it not been for some independent bob cat owner we would STILL be snowed in, my poor husband who has been smoke free for going on two months now has had his fill of plowing and his back is killing him.  I am unable to shovel as I recently had my knee replaced and now I have a frozen shoulder!  I need to make it up to him somehow.  It was recently my birthday and we didn't get to go out for dinner or anything, so when we get to go out it can be to celebrate my 35th and his mastery of the snow.

I WANT A CIGARETTE! When does it get easier? I see others on here on day 70 and above and I would love to get there but I officially quit at 10am and ended up lighting up at 2something but I haven't touched them since.  The reason I am keeping them is just in case I do need one, they are there and to also test my will power.  Plus being snowed in is no fun.  I have to run out in the jeep tomorrow to pick up my pain meds I may as well pick up some more milk, tp etc.

I WANT A CIGARETTE and thinking about it now really isn't helping.  I'll be back to bitch some more later.

7 Comments