family-first

So pretty:)

MarcieWhosoever

im on. thanks

april 4th 2011

lisa11209

I am on!  Thanks.  August 20, 2011

laura132

at a wonderful idea! Just let me get my coat and I'll be right there!!!

turtle6

ring a ding ding

cyn9

Cool! Lets go!

Ex_Nancy

I'm in,lol...

Newfound_Joy

How BEAUTIFUL!!  I am virtually there!!  October 21, 2011

joy36

AWESOME !!!!!!  I"M dressed and ready to go !!!  Great idea !!!

BobbyMaynard

I am in. Looks like you could use a set of tires.

bikergirl71

I'm here and ready to ride!!!

violet4

oh Yes, i will bundle up for this one! I am on too... I will bring the hot cocoa and mini marshmallows!

Ex_Nancy

I've got the LO-CAL,LO-FAT pizzas!...LOLimg alt="" src="" />  

melissa131

Hi New me (Jo) good to see you. And brrrr...but nice..thanks for the ride. woohoo! 

BobbyMaynard

@ Nancy, I have never had pizza on a sleigh ride.

Ex_Nancy

@ Bobby, when was the last time you were on a sleigh ride in FLA.?

BobbyMaynard

@ Nancy, you got me there, I have never been on a sleigh ride, and it's NC not FLA. How are you suppose to look after me if you don't even know where I am. I am not feel very confident in you at this moment. It's a good thing Owl is back.

Bobby

Ex_Nancy

@ Bobby,well I DO know you are in NC, so you can relax ,I KNOW where you are...but on the sleigh rides in FLA. we have gourmet,LO-cal,LO-fat pizzas...And I must look after your eating habits...it looks like you've been eating too many marshmallows and full fat stuff lately...btw, I'm glad Owl is back too because you need extra attention!   We can handle that Bobby...xoxo 😄

TheNewMe_Jo

*grabs Bobby* throws him in the back of the sleigh... grabs those reins, heyah heyah getty up ... away we go to PIZZA HUT.. ALL U CAN EAT BUFFET... no low cal eating men allowed on this sleigh... stay away from those girls, they will make you skinny

and for the record... I know where you are.. just down the road from me *GRINS*

jim117

That's fantastic.  I woulld like to go on one of them again.  They are great.

Jim

laura-m

Great, quit date August 22, 2011.  I love being on this path.

bella65

my my 3rd tempt sept 3rd 2011 i would love to go on this sleighride.im enjoying this quit so much.its been a blessing.for me

marysela

Wait for me, I am running a bit late, but I am coming

August 18th, 2011,

This is so much fun, we don't have those here in Florida,  uuulala,

Hugs

Marysela

marysela

Wait for me, I am running a bit late, but I am coming

August 18th, 2011,

This is so much fun, we don't have those here in Florida,  uuulala,

Hugs

Marysela

jojo_2-24-11

Gety up Gety up, Let's go! Better late than never!

doug33

boy am I late. oh well...better late than never. mind if I bring some homemade eggnog along? That's the way we used to do it in Jersey when I lived there.

BobbyMaynard

@ Marysela, according to Nancy you do and you always have fat free pizza.

doug33

what the heck is fat free pizza, the closest thing to fat free is the box the pizza came in.

doug33

@BobbyMaynard, she's right, we do have them down here in Fl. the only difference is they have wheels instead of sleighs and there's no snow. You can find some of them in st augustine. lol and we do have eggnog down here too.YUM !!!

Ex_Nancy

With a fat -free pizza all you need to do is leave off the fattening grease from the meats...Use crispy chicken and the other stuff for a topping...lol...;P

Dakota_Posse

HAHA  to Nancy and Bobby.....sure glad you guys aren't in charge of anything or we wouldn't know where anyone was....LOL!!!!!  

I would love to get on this sleigh ride...I've been on several sleigh rides in my life and always had a great time (although it's cold....especially if the wind is blowing) HOWEVER we haven't had any snow yet this winter and it was 54 degrees here today!!!!  So instead of asleight ride I wanted to get my motorcycle out...but I watched NFL games today!!!!

Thanks for the sleigh ride Jo!!!!!

Cindy