cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

SERENITY HAS RETURNED!!

candylance
1 17 22

OOOooooohhhh!! What a difference in a morning? I've been reading my messages and siipping my fragrant, flavorful coffee not even thinking,(until now) about a cigarette. still no craves. Y'all it's a MIRACLE!! The meds are back into my system, and I am once again calm as a cucumber. It's wonderful!! My Hubby said he'd NEVER seen me like that in ALL the years we'd been married. He didn't like it at all.

The new friends and old friends that I have met on EX have jumped in and given me so much encouragement!! I don't care if I'm 70 or 50 or 20, on EX, I have no age. One lady sent me a collage of Nature pictures, butterflies, flowers, frogs,etc. I felt so happy. The friends understand what I've been going thru, Thank you EX for all my old and new friends who read between the lines and see my pain. Today it's all better!! The coffee has been so delightful!! Have a great day, everyone!!!

17 Comments
constanceclum

WTG Candy! I think this is your forever (1 day at a time) quit!

OldBones-Larry

Keep stacking those days friend. I am watching for you out here in NML.

YoungAtHeart

SO happy to see you so chipper!

Nancy

Puff-TM-Draggin

You're doin' fantastic, Candy.  Don't make it look too easy or everyone will think they can do it.

I checked your counter and it has way surpassed six ... now off you go, "second star to the right and straight on 'til morning."

rosemarymom

Yay for you, Candy.  SO glad you are feeling better!  You got this!  Congrats on your quit!

Jennifer-Quit

Hooray for you Miss Candy!  You are doing great!

bonniebee

Candy you are doing so well ! I am sooooooo happy for you !

Keep on Keepin' on One day at a time they add up ! One day at a time can be forever !

JonesCarpeDiem

Onward and Upward

sparky26

Keep em away from your face Candy , happy you are feeling good .

djmurray

So happy you're happy, Candy!  I always found it helpful to remember those good moments when I was having uncomfortable, crave-y moments.  Now at 314 days they're all good moments!!

Ladybug--7-3-12

OOOoooohhhhhh     LAaaaaa   LAaaaaaa!!!!    Proud of YOU!   Patty

Giulia

Calm is good.

MarilynH

Hip, hip, hooray, so happy that you're happy  keep on trucking my friend. 

TerrieQuit

Nope and one day at a time! You are doing this, Candy! I am happy for you and proud of you! Keep it going!

joedice711

yooo candy go girl...

elvan

I could not be happier for you.  Smiling as I am about to pass out from fatigue.

Terri103

Candy, you are doing this.  I'm glad you got your meds balanced out.   I'm behind you, finishing off day 2.   You mentioned age.  We can be any age we feel in our hearts!  I plan on being a comeback kid!!