cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Results of ct scan!!!!

sspahn49
0 6 87

First I want to thank of of you who sent prayers and messages during this very trying time. The lord has answered our prayers, my ct scan showed it was actually a very small hiatal hernia!!! I could not have made it to day 20 with no smokes and this stress without the help from the wonderful people on this website. I have made some dear friends over the years with this new technology, thanks again to all  and stay strong!!!

6 Comments
choptrice

GOD IS FAITHFUL  FOR HEALING NO MATTER WHAT IT IS   YEAH FOR YOU ON DAY 20     IM WITH YOU DAY 22    GOD BLESS  LESA

Sootie

Thank Goodness!!! I have been holding my breath and praying---though of you as I entered church on sunday but told myself it was too soon to hear. WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Happy, Happy Easter!

dawn4

Amen! Amen! Amen!!!!!

bridget5

Thank God !

patrick-marsh

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas3.20.2010

God is Great - What a beautiful Easter Week present for you! Congrats on handling the whole thing smoke-free.  Just goes to show that it's better to know than to not go to the doctor out of fear.  Our imaginations of worst case scenarios are generally more extreme than the facts and knowing the facts is the only way to empower ourselves for the future! Keep on the path sspahn and CONGRATULATIONS we have been so worried about you!