cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Reset!!

melboqua4
0 12 16

I ended up reseting my clock today due to my setback on Wednesday with everything that happened that day.  It was suggested to me and I had already planned to reset it.  Setbacks happen and I know that and its done and over with and time to move forward with this.  So reset has been done and moving forward I will do

12 Comments
jawidge

Awesome.  You are on your way!!  Have a great smoke free weekend my friend!

JonesCarpeDiem

WhooeyJoonga!

Congratulations.

We are with you all the way

john1955

Great that you can be so honest. thats one of the things I like about this community...people are understanding and supportive. We are moving forward together. And a setback can be looked at as a learning experience...a time to look at what worked in the past in similar situations. It is good to see that you ask for support and have belief in yourself. Happy Healing.

redhotsuemelton

Well as they say $--t happens, and it looks like you know what to do now!

Hope you have an awesome smoke free weekend and keep that smile :-}

anacondahead

It's your clock and you can do anything you want with it.

EllenMT

One day at a time, With you on this journey!  

sammee003

Good for you!!  Keep moving forward -- we'll move with you!!!  Have a good weekend!  🙂

lei

One Day At A Time..Stick to Your Commitment...You can Do This !!!!      🙂

kat72

Repeat after me... it will get better, it will get better. Kind of like Dorothy from the W.O.O. " There is no place like home, there is no place like home..." W.o.o. ( wizard of oz)  Congrats on day 2!!

laurie37

So glad you stayed right with it!!! That is awesome!!!! If you haven't already, check out www.quitsmokingonline.com. It has helped SO many of us retrain our brains to be happy without cigarettes.

(((HUGS)))

Sootie

Pick yourself up--dust yourself off and start all over again!!!! Stay Strong---you CAN do this.

IrishRose

Be proud of yourself.  You fell, you jumped back up, dusted yourself of, and you are ready to protect your quit!  Hopefully, you have made a mental note of the trigger that made you fall.  Way to go!!!

Congrats!