cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Relapsing isn't the answer EVER!

MarilynH
1 7 92

I should mention that I had an appointment with my rheumatologist on Tuesday about my ankle I've actually been moving around really well since the beginning of November YAY BUT the side effects of the drugs suck BUT at least the pain level is way down and so is the swelling so that's great PLUS it's said that the benefits outway the risk or something like that! I found out on the 11th of January that I have glaucoma my Dad has it, he got it when he was 81, I'm 64  I've been being monitored for roughly 4 years I've been borderline. I asked my Rheumatologist if the prednisone I'm taking brought it on quicker she said yes BUT I was predestined to get it anyway BUT I'm wondering if maybe I could of went another 18 or 20 years! She's going to wean me off them it'll take 3 months to do it BUT if I get a flare up I'll have to get back on them ugh! Other than that I'm going to try injecting the methotrexate in the evening instead of the morning because it makes me nauseous for several hrs luckily it's only once a week so I can handle it.....We can and MUST keep our quits in TACT ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what > Our lives deserves so much more than the damned crutch of the horrid nicotine poison! N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever > works when applied on a daily basis! 

The Choice is Ours! 

f9b54902c4c86a502469097392b023e2.jpg

1f3fd3df13b9d88d3a5683a88d5ed26b.jpg

Screenshot_20221009-161359.jpg

7 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....