cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Really tough day :(

beachbum1212
0 6 78

Wow....this day has not been easy. I have been tired all day from being out late last night, i had a huge (large burrito) for lunch, and have not been feeling good since, the work day took forever, and have been feeling down all day!!! Not smoking today was not easy!! But you know what, i did it!! Despite everything that happened....i am still a NON Smoker!! Ok....i feel better now....thanks for letting me get throuhg thsi craving! Cheers to a smoke free weekend!!

6 Comments
officer_krupt

As my father used to tell me when I was young.....You done good!

BobbyMaynard

Good for you for making it through. Lack of sleep can really leave you vulnerable. I am sure the heavy lunch did not help any either. You are doing great, get some sleep and I hope tomorrow will be much better.

Bobby

hanahscloudy

Way  to go!!  Pamper yourself this weekend!  Rest, eat well, and enjoy breathing 🙂

robinday61069

Just think:  You will wake in the morning as a non-smoker.  Your breath will be sweeter...you will smell better.  Keep up the good work, 

dawn4

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

and remember, non-smokers and never-smokers have bad days too.... they don't need to resort to cigarettes for a "fix" and neither do we!!!!

Remember H.A.L.T.  Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.  These are the times when we are more likely to relapse.  Protect that QUIT!  

TheNewMe_Jo

T.G.I.S I hope you have a better day !!