cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Ready!!!!

suzzz
0 5 57
Of course I'm ready, that's because I'm still smoking! I started the Chantix today, for the third time, the other two times it made me feel sick. But, I am cutting them in half and trying a less amount for awhile. I plan to stop smoking on April 27th! I have to stop. I am ???, I choose not to remember, but I will say, I'm too old to still be smoking. I want to smell pretty again. 🙂
5 Comments
cindywilson
Before your quit date, go over to whyquit.com and also read some things in Candid Quitters, also go back and read the ex plan. You want to get a good start and succeed. Work on your quitTude and you will succeed, if the Chantix doesn't work talk to your doctor about other help..
suzzz
Thanks Cindy!!!! I will try all of the above!!!!
Charmed
Suzz, I also used chantix, and they did make me sick to my stomach if I took them on an empty stomach. So I started taking one with breakfast and a full glass of water, and the 2nd one with dinner and a full glass of water. Worked out well for me....I'll be hitting 6months smoke free on the 28th 🙂
You can do it too!!!!
jan__tx
I took Chantix for one month..it sure helps -- I only took the day dose because of the dreams it caused during the night....you will do great - just be determined and as I do read, type and spit sunflower seeds:)
edith2
I'm 54!!! Sometimes I feel like I'm 25.............you're going to love being a non-smoker!