cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Re-Introducing myself!

Michwoman
1 13 183

I know it's been awhile since I have blogged and posted here so I thought I would re-introduce myself to those who may not know me!

I found this wonderful place 3 weeks after I smoked my last cigarette and have never forgotten the people, the family feeling, the unconditional caring and support that has certainly cemented my quit forever!

I'm Laura, and I am a recovering nicoholoc! I am going to be more present here - hopefully offering encouragement and inspiration and even a shoulder to lean on for anyone who may need it.

It doesn't matter how long it's been since you quit - even one day is a HUGE accomplishment! If you are getting prepared to quit - bravo! You're making the right decision for your life.  I know - I've been there! I invite you to read my early blogs and see how my journey has been here.

This place is where you make life-long friends. 

My motto is "No matter WHAT keep moving forward!" Never look or move backward. Each moment,hour, day, week, month that goes by without the evil nicodemon is a conquest!

You CAN do it!

Laura

P.S. Hi to all my wonderful friends and family here - I think of you all often and miss you! 

13 Comments
Thomas3.20.2010

Great to see you, Laura!

Your support will make a world of difference!

MarilynH

I am sooooooo very happy to see you Laura, I hope you had a great day and that you will have a relaxing evening. 

exldysmoker

Welcome back!

Daniela2016

your story with us; it feels good for all of us newbies to meet succes stories, when we see some of our elders fighting serious health challenges, or even leaving us.

Welcome back!

Jennifer-Quit

Good to see you back with us!

shashort

Hi Laura, nice to meet you. I am still in sucky NML with 103 days smoke free. Glad your back and look forward to getting to know you.  Yes this is definitely family here with wonderful love and support.

JonesCarpeDiem

Good to see you!

elvan

So good to hear from you, Laura.  You have been missed!  Glad you are going to be more present.

JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome back

YoungAtHeart

So good to see you, and happier still to know we will be seeing more of you!

I missed you!

Nancy

TerrieQuit

Hi, Laura, I am glad you are going to be here more often! We need you!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Strudel

Laura - Great blog! You know I am thrilled to see you! 

bonniebee

Hi Laura welcome back I sure do remember you from my earlier days on Ex you are on my friend list ! Now I am at 562 DOF !