cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

RE starting the journey

carried
0 15 165

I have been tryin to quit for 3 weeks now and not doin so well with it.  i have cut down...sure.  but i have to quit.  i made a promise that i would and have stated that i already have.  so.... i have to quit now!  i want to actually.  with so many health risks and so much cost the time is now.  i have found that the cravings are almost to the point of a blow up.  i cant control my temper when the cravings kick in and Lord help whoever is in my way.  so i rationalize and say well in order to keep the peace i'll sneak out on the porch and have half of one that i have actually hidden away for just this moment.  i feel totally pathetic that little white stick packed with some dried up plant life has such a hold on me.  i want so badly to break free i feel like a prisoner in my own skin (especially when it starts crawling and the breeze blowing the wrong way can almost make me snap....lol)  seriously, i am praying that the support and assistance from this site helps.  i am at this desperate!

15 Comments