cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Quit date

Elwha200
7 7 212

My quit date is Monday the 22nd of January.   You all have assured me you did it and so can I.   I believe it's true...will go with you!

7 Comments
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello!

Welcome @Elwha200! My name is Quiana, and I am a part of the EX Team.  I wanted to reach out and personally welcome you to the EX Community! The community is very supportive so please reach out and let us know if you need anything. You may find our Daily Pledge page helpful to make a commitment not to smoke on a day-by-day basis. Posting there will also bring visibility to your journey to others who take the pledge daily. Please continue to reach out!

Here are some articles that might be helpful as you prepare for your quit date: 

https://www.becomeanex.org/ex-resources/about-quitting/get-ready-to-quit/right-before-you-quit/

https://www.becomeanex.org/ex-resources/about-quitting/get-ready-to-quit/3-ways-to-get-your-support-...

Quiana, EX Team

SaraSmile

Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you’re right! Keep believing you can and you will! 

MarilynH

Welcome to the community @Elwha200, when tomorrow morning rolls around which is your day one keep your mind as well as your hands occupied I found chomping on carrots and celery sticks helped me plus I kept a bag of sugar free mints around in case of any unforseen cravings plus I drank a lot of water and still do. You've got this quit firmly in your grasp believe and tomorrow night you'll be able to say YAY for Day WON! Stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can you've got this! 

maryfreecig

Great decision, great choice. Remember one step at a time, one day at a time. And a little bit of first things first can't hurt either. @Elwha200 yes you can, thanks for sharing.

Elwha200

Thanks for the support! I'll continue to post my progress...tomorrow is day one...one day at a time!

Alohaguy44

Tomorrow is my quit date as well WE can do this!!

Elwha200

Alohaguy44 let's do it...soldiers in battle!