cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Quit date: January 15th, 2021

cheyenne7
3 11 90

Good afternoon to all.  I have a lot to write to catch up, but all I'm going to say at this time is that my husband (a dipper) and me (a smoker) have set a quit date for January 15th.  I'm going to come back to ex. I hope that this is finally my last attempt at quitting, that I finally become an ex-smoker for good.  I want to live, and for others I need to live. As for many if not most, 2020 has been a very tough year, but I concentrate on my blessings and they are many!!  I will mention the best of 2020, and that is that my 2nd granddaughter was born ❤️

She has a birth injury (brachial plexus) and my daughter had a cardiac event during delivery.  I don't know what the future holds, but my granddaughter has had PT/OT since birth almost.  She will most likely have surgery (that covid has postponed) in Feb?  She is a very motivated 9mth old and doesn't let her injury get in her way, so I have high hopes for her. My daughter is under the care of a cardiologist, she is 26.  A couple of days before Christmas her echo showed an enlarged heart and scar tissue.  I pray she will be able to heal once they get her tachycardia under control.

That's a snapshot into some of the year.  But smoking has got to go, it plays no role in helping the above or anything else.  

We have time between now and 1/15/21 to get this right, that is the plan.

It will be nice to be back, although I've read many blogs for a long time, without posting.

Cheyenne (Susan)

11 Comments