cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Quit date 3-12-2015

webqueen
0 5 30

So far doing well but still vigilant. I am so glad I quit smoking.  I will not smoke today no matter how rotten my day is !

5 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

You are at the beginning.

At a month you will feel like you've got it beat.

Guard it especially for the 100 days after that first month. That is when most people fail.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2011/06/26/what-to-expect-...

candylance

Way to go!! Keep being vigilant. Day 95 almost GOT me. Remember to always ask for help BEFORE you smoke. I did and am sooo glad. Help came immediately. I'm grieving the loss of my dog, and have had many smoking memories come back. I HATE it!! This too shall pass!! Watch your back. Craves come out of nowhere the first 100-140 days.

Candy      d192

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Bravo!!  Cause the more you learn about the addiction we all have here you will realize that having a cigarette IS NOT going to fix the bad day or the stress it is only going to add to it.  It does totally the oppoisite. Read, Learn, and absorbe from this site and kick some A** on your quit!

Ms. "J"

webqueen

Thank you all so much. I'm being very  vigilant . I understand that the urge to smoke can come back at any moment. That is why I am still in this forum. I thank you all for your encouragement and continue to seek it every day. I pledge not to smoke today no matter how crappy my day is. I am still amazed on how bad smoking made me feel.  I feel so much better.  But I know it's a deadly legal drug that loves company!!!! I will continue to be extremely careful in the next 6 months..I don't want to fail.

webqueen

Thank you all so much. I'm being very  vigilant . I understand that the urge to smoke can come back at any moment. That is why I am still in this forum. I thank you all for your encouragement and continue to seek it every day. I pledge not to smoke today no matter how crappy my day is. I am still amazed on how bad smoking made me feel.  I feel so much better.  But I know it's a deadly legal drug that loves company!!!! I will continue to be extremely careful in the next 6 months..I don't want to fail.