Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Quit Day- Tomorrow 1/16/14

agatka79
0 11 138

Hi everyone,

I am still here and didn't foreget about everyone. So, tomorrow is my quit date. I finished reading quit smoking on line course. Also, since I donated some monyey for quitsmokingonline I will be getting emails form them everyday for next 21 days. Additionlly, there is also a 20 or 30 minutes mp3 download included with this. I am excited, but at the same time I have different thoughts running through my head. Anyway, I am happy this day is tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted on my journey to freedom.

11 Comments
jpalmieri

You can do it!  Follow the plan, and those doubts will go away!

YoungAtHeart

Remember the words of Henry Ford, "If you think you can or think you can't, you are right.!

Think you CAN!

Nancy

GreenThumb3

Nice to see you back you can do this 

jacks1125

Good Luck stay focus..Remeber u are a winner!!

LouiseR
We are here for you. You can do this. Positive energy heading your way.
Strudel

I loved the course on that site! Be sure to stay close here - you can do this!  Congrats on your upcoming quit! 

stonecipher

When I was approaching my quit date, it was exciting and scary at the same time.  But I found that it was way easier to do than I feared.  And once I "jumped in" and made the committment, a lot of the fear went away!

You're going to do fine,  you are prepared, and you have found us!!!!

candylance

We wish you well!! At least you have not given up! Have a plan and you'll make it this time. We're here for you should you need help. Remember to blog BEFORE you smoke that sickerette. BEFORE!! Best wishes on your journey of self discovery.

Candy      d128

Kathy187

YOU CAN DO THIS. If you forget that, come back here to be reminded!

JonesCarpeDiem

Remind yourself you've quit often. Say I'm glad I don't smoke anymore out loud. Get into the positive motion of your quit instead of waiting around for cravings to come.

Quitting really is what you make it. Make it good.

agatka79

Thank you all 🙂