cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Question regarding the Nicotine Free Disposable Hooka ??

perlanegra
0 5 19

Hello , to all my wonderful EX smokers , was on the computer  tonight seen a message from the page 

logged in an realized i make 245 days today Whooo hooo feeling great a bit stress its TAX SEASON

My busy ,stressful  TAX SEASON while dealing all  the files the clients and eveyything else.Feeling  overly whelmed. But not given in have gone to far to go back to the same drawing board, of smoking again and then feel misarable when smoked again , in my prior quits and i  dont want that again fighting my quit with my life this time around .

Now i have a question ?  a  bit concern i bought one of the Disposable Nicotine Free HOOKA ?  

Yesterday i was super stressed with everything going on in the office , WHEN I LEFT WORK I WANTED TO BUY A HOOKA FELT LIKE SMOKING something  BUT NOT A CIGGARET , had JUST A FEW PUFFS OF THE HOOKA ,,,IS THIS OK OR AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG ?

Please help i been doing so good dont want to go back , to the Nicotine Monster !! 

Thanks for your help EX .Group !

5 Comments
YoungAtHeart

So good to see you back and to hear you are still an Ex!  Congratulations!

I have absolutely NO idea how to answer your question, so I will leave that to others.  I hope someone in our community can provide one!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

i think you are attaching your emotions back to smoking by the sheer motions of inhaling something iinto your lungs to get some feeling of smoking.

but it's your call

GreenThumb3

I would be wondering what your smoking that's nicotine free e cig has garbage in it I would not want in my lungs some people smoke mint and other herbs when turned to smoke does not mean its good for you 

Giulia

The answer to your question lies within you.  Do YOU think you're doing something wrong?  If there's a pause for doubt - then....what does that tell you?  I think you already have your answer but don't want to see it. 

I think you're still clinging to your old smoking you and to the "oh if only I could have my fix without the attendant negative effects."  You haven't yet given up on the possibility of smoking.  Until you do, you will play the game you just have in your head.  (TAX SEASON....stress.... it's a Nicodemon excuse whispering...do you hear it?)

perlanegra

Yes i do i hear  it , i know i need something its not the ciggarets , but i still know its additive as can be yeh yeh just want to blame it on my TAX SEASON , but i dont need it !!!  Thanks  much for the advise will continue to hold on tight to my quit .......Have a blessed day just took out a few mints to peak , but i dont really time right to even take a puff !!! GREAT DAY GUYS TALK TO YOU REALLY SOON ......