cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Proud

jenn82209
0 11 22

I just wanted to throw this out there. I am so proud of myself!!! I have not smoked in 21 days!!! 21 DAYS!!! I have never gone that long. I am doing amazing, barely any cravings, I do get a little snippy here and there. but it feels so go to be smoke free.

11 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

very good. almost through the worst. did you decide to use any aid or just push through the initial discomforet?

Mike.n.Atlanta

We're proud of you too Jenn!

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

YoungAtHeart

You SHOULD be proud!

LouiseR

Way to go on 21 days.  Congrats!!!

jenn82209

I just pushed through....I read all the material. My husband has been amazing. There have been a few times where I almost caved, but I just kept telling myself that I can do this and I WILL do this!

Connie55

Yes Jenn! You can do this and you ARE doing this. Just look at it one day at a time and before you know it, you'll be in the triple digits club!

Jennifer-Quit

Believe me - it just gets better and better!  3 weeks is great!  You have so very much to be proud of!

Sammy.J

Congrats and congrats on your 21days! keep moving forward. I promise promise it only gets better.

JulieSw

Way to go !!!!!

annb
Congrats on 3 big weeks. That is huge! Way to go. Almost your first MONTH! Yep you be proud, very proud!!! 🙂