cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Preperation for the quit. Doctor Scare day 1 and 2 .. re -educateing me self.

wishingstar
0 2 79

Yesterday I went saw child Hood firend for 3 and half hours. store , and other eands nocis are smoking the car. . Changed where smoke at and how.  today I very mindful Of I why their not time to waste.  I delayed 2 hours kep self bus and kept chanting to my self.

Anxeity, can cause, spike in High blood presure. . runs on my dads side the family. this doctor sucked. He gave me nothing fo rmy anxeity. He did give my freaerl, for my urologist.  No prescrtions for authritus.  

In VA my doctor took very good cre fome. She gave 1 my ic meds even though need 7, and my aneity meds. Now I have to my anxeity meds for as sicgologist. . . I had to walk with blood work. I called to se eif i had prescpritons and if got t he 2 referals > i now need. Well I got find . my urologist me self.

Her staff, handel every thing treated my whole . family. She 6 and half hours away.

Husband has High colestral, no meds, Back cronic neck pain no meds. 

Wghen I light this day II am risk an heart tack. I am delying and distracting the past two day. No more excuess , I have to quit now. I never been so scared. I read all about last night. this what I need to make this final quit . My kids need me, and I don't want die young. 

hugs and love

Meery Chritmas and Happy Holdays.

If I did have so much to get done today  and the next few days. I would live on here until I went back to work.

2 Comments
newlife5

take it one second, then one minute, then one hour, then one day... thats what we do around here.....relax take some deep breaths  nothing has changed in the last few minutes ....thats what is called coping skills....

we change what we can and seek out help with what we cant... somethings take time to deal with and somethings can be dealt with right away....

one of the first lessons to learn is to take some deep breaths... isnt that what we are really doing when we smoke?... we get to be alone and think about what we are going to do...we take some deep breaths and plan our strategy... we can do this without the tobacco....go into your bedroom and take some deep breaths to relax....you will be surprised at what this does for your high  blood pressure

freeneasy

Remember !NOPE = HOPE keep them away from your face and BLOG 1st!