cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Pre-Quit T-minus 5 days and counting...

tbone_az
0 7 118

Well today was interesting, every time I wanted to go outside I made myself wait...but I have still had 10 so far today...Uggg!!!

My last attempt to quit I tried the taper down method, I got down to one a day and that was at night before I went to bed. Seems that last one was the one I thought I needed most. turns out I was forcing myself through the day to get to that magical moment at night. I found out that was worse then just quitting altogether, I ended up running about a pack and a half a day. My weening down methid actually back fired on me and instead of going outside to smoke one I would smoke 2 or 3 because I knew I was going to be a non-smoker.

This time I am weening down and trying to get past that last one at night. I know I want to be a non-smoker and I know the health benefits, money savings and overall better quality it will be. I'm trying to wrap my head around all of this and THANK all of you here that gives us newby and soon to be quitters all your encouragement, wisdom and encouragement.

J 🙂

7 Comments