cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Prayers for Trudy

Daniela2016
0 16 182

Our friend lost her son Matthew today, after a long battle with cancer.  

Trudy you are in our hearts and prayers, and Matthew is in a better place.  May he rest in peace, 

Much love your way.

Tags (1)
16 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

Praying for our courageous and inspiring Trudy.  May she continue to shine her light to all. My condolences,  I am very sorry for her loss.  Thanks for letting us know Daniela-3-11-2016 

MarilynH

My sincere condolences to you Trudy for your loss of Matthew, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. XO

Thank you Daniela.....

kristen-9-7-15

Oh no. I’m so sad to hear this. He was so young. Thinking of you and your family Trudy.

Giulia

Oh dear Lord.  He is at peace and with Peace.  Sending love to you, Trudy.

YoungAtHeart

Trudy,

My heart is hurting for you.

Sending a tender, loving hug to comfort you.

Nancy

RachelMB

So sorry Trudy!  Please know I'm thinking of you and sending prayers. xoxoxo

Rachel

NewMe

Trudy, my heart goes out to you. You have had so much to endure and deal with in the past couple of years. Sending hugs and healing thoughts and prayers your way. So very sorry for your loss. And thank you Daniela for letting us know.

pir8fan

Dear Lord,

We commend the spirit and soul of our sister,Trudy’s son to your loving care! Please give strength and comfort to Trudy and her family during these trying times! Amen

shashort

Oh dear Trudy I am so sorry to hear your loss. My heart goes out to you and aches for you my dear friend. Sending prayers of strenth and comfor to you and family. Hugs to you.

smokefreedom

I am so very sorry for your loss.............god bless

bonniebee

My eyes are filled with tears and my heart bleeds for you Trudy, I know the pain of the death of a child and he is your child no matter how old he was in years . 

No words can truly comfort but I pray the Holy Spirit, whom Jesus calls the Comforter, carries you through this difficult and sorrowful time.

All my love Trudy to you and your family .

tjanddj

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. The expected is still so unexpected. 

My Love,

Trudy

Daniela2016

I wish I could hug you and hold you in real life; you are a wonderful person Trudy, we've all learned so much from you, and you've been through so much suffering in the last couple of year since I've met you.  You are a lady, a wonderful wife and mother, and supported your family with all your might!

You have my respect, admiration, and love!

Condolences to you and Matthew's family, may he rest in peace.

Giulia

Do not stand at my grave and weep 
I am not there. I do not sleep. 
I am a thousand winds that blow. 
I am the diamond glints on snow. 
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. 
I am the gentle autumn rain. 
When you awaken in the morning's hush 
I am the swift uplifting rush 
Of quiet birds in circled flight. 
I am the soft stars that shine at night. 
Do not stand at my grave and cry; 
I am not there. I did not die. 

indingrl

Deepest sympathies Trudy love you and please know pray lifted in MY Lord Jesus name amen 

elvan

tjanddj  I am SO SORRY.  I know that at least part of you knew this was coming but I cannot imagine actually losing a child.  You have been through so much in the short time that we have all gotten to know you.  No matter what life gives you, you handle it with grace and you show each and every one of us how to be grateful and loving and kind even in the face of such incredible loss.  My heart aches for you.  I hope that all of the good memories are able to comfort you now as you know he is at peace.  No more fighting the invisible invader in his life.

Much love and many prayers,

Ellen