Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Prayers for Doris

JoAnne5-14-2008
0 22 28

Doris

Hello everyone - I heard from a friend of ours who has been a member here on Ex for 4 years or more.  I had been sending her messages because she was missed here on Ex and hadn't been on in a while.  This is her profile picture.  Her name is "Doris".  She has been smoke free almost 4 years but for the past month or so has been dealing with an incurable disease.  The doctor found a mass on her lungs and did a biopsy but could not get it all and they told her she would have to undergo some aggressive treatments and asked that I start a prayer blog for her.  We know that there is power in prayer.  More prayer, more power.  So, please my dear friends, let's pray!
22 Comments
JoAnne5-14-2008

Dear Doris - Praying for your healing and deliverance.
owlfeather
Holding your hand JoAnne, as I pray for healing for Doris........
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Joanne and healing prayers up for Doris.  Nancy  img alt="" src="" />

indingrl

STANDING IN PRAYER WITH YOU JOANNE FOR MY BELOVED SISTER DORIS IN JESUS NAME HEALING BLOOD AND FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS AMEN AND AMEN♥THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF DORIS AND ASKING FOR PRAYER♥MAY GOD BLESS YOU JOANNE FOR YOUR LOVE AND SERVICE TO ALL WHO SUFFER AND NEED PRAYER♥AMEN AND AMEN DOUBLE FOR YOUR TROUBLE♥BIG LOVE AND NO MATTER WHAT FOR ME NOT ONE PUFF IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN TOGETHER WE CAN PRAY AND STAY QUIT NO MATTER WHAT AMEN AND  AMEN STRENGTHEN IN CHRIST JESUS AMEN AND AMEN THANK YOU GOD FOR HEARING ALL OUR PRAYERS AND THAT YOU ARE AT WORK IN ALL OUR LIVES IN CHRIST JESUS AMEN AND AMEN♥

MarcieWhosoever

oh no! Doris our prayers are going up! We all know the power of prayers! I know I sure do Thanks Joanne for letting us know! Please tell Doris that we are thinking of her and praying. 

♥Marcie♥

((((DORIS))))

stonecipher

Adding Doris to my prayer list now.

Strudel

Doris - I am adding my prayers for you. Stay strong - keep fighting! We are all here for you. Thanks JoAnne. 

summer-07-06-15

My prayers go to you.

bella65
Saying a prayer for Doris and everyone else who needs it
pir8fan

Our Dear Heavenly Father we ask that you smile on our sister Doris! Please reach down and lift her with thy healing touch! Amen

Dakota_Posse

Thank you JoAnne for letting us know......Doris, you have my sincere prayers and healing thoughts coming your way.....please stay strong!

Cindy

jessie3

My prayers and thoughts are with you Doris.

joy36

I tryed to send a prayer, but, it didn't work. So, I will say a prayer, and my thought's are with Doris. My the healing hand of God be placed on Doris and heal her body and free her of pain.

Carenda

Doris, sending angels to watch over you and prayers to sustain you.  ((hugs))

img alt="" src="
African American Graphics
Google Homepage Wallpapers
" />

Thomas3.20.2010

Please know, Doris, that I too am praying for your recovery from this illness! My heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you! May you be relieved from suffering and anxiety and may your healing be complete!

AutumnWoman

I will most definitely pray for Doris.  Thank you, Joanne for letting us know about her illness.

JoAnne5-14-2008

Living God, I thank You for Your sovereign control over life's events. On behalf of Your dear servant, Doris, I ask that You would give her deep peace.  I pray for the physicians as they apply their medical skills, that You would give them excellent results.  May Your healing hand touch her and bring her back into full service for You.  In Jesus' name.  AMEN.

Giulia

Ah Doris, I'm sorry you're going through what you are.  (Thank you JoAnne for letting us know.)  May God heal you through His Divine Love.

barbara42

i stand with all my fellow ex,ers in prayer for DORIS, she is indeed a friend !

JimTaddeo

IF you'll acceot good vibes then I'm sending them your way Doris!

mytyme4achange

Lifting Doris in Prayer ♥

Christine13

Thanks for letting us know dear JoAnne.  Prayers on the way for Doris.