cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Prayers Needed

ShawnP
0 27 161
UPDATE: They are admitting him overnight. It's not an active heart attack but heart related.

Pir8fan (tommy) needs some prayers. He was having some chest pain and went to doctors. He had an EKG which indicated that he didn't have a heart attack but it did indicate that there is a problem. He is now headed to the ER. Prayers for wisdom for the doctors that are treating him plus that his pain eases. Will keep you posted!

27 Comments
froguelady

Thanks for the info Shawn. prayers being said.

joedice711

sending prayers his way. be well tommy..

kristen-9-7-15

Thanks for the info. I will be thinking about him.

Jennifer-Quit

I will keep him in my prayers!

tjanddj

Prayers for Tommy.

Magstoyou

Thoughts and Prayers going his way!!

Thanks shawn for letting us know

Mag

OldBones-Larry

Sending up Song and Sage smoke for our friend.

cpsono

Thanks Shawn.  He is in my thoughts.  

Giulia

With you.

elvan

Thank you for letting us know, Shawn.  I will keep him in my prayers, hope that it is something they can resolve without too much difficulty.  Glad he was smart enough to go to the doctor.

MarilynH

Prayers going up for strength and healing for Tommy. 

smorgy8513

Prayers going up.

Thanks Shawn.

TerrieQuit

Shawn, thanks so much for letting us know! I am sending prayers and thoughts for Tommy, his family, and the Dr.s that are helping him!

NewMe

Thank you for posting, and good to hear it was not a heart attack. Adding my thoughts and prayers for health, good doctors, and a good outcome.

kristen-9-7-15

Thanks for the update! 

elvan

What SHE said. 

elvan

What SHE said. 

Starlite

Praying.

TerrieQuit

Shawn, I am sending thoughts and prayers to Tommy and his family! Thanks for the Up date! I am kinda glad they are keeping him, That way he can get totally checked out!

summer-07-06-15

My prayers and thoughts are with Tommy and his family.

Shining May God Bless You Pic

HealthyOrange

Prayers going up for Tommy!

djmurray

Sending warm an healing thoughts tour dear friend Tommie. Thanks for the update, Shawn. 

AnthonyAMorton
Sending prayers to Tommy and his family. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Barbara145

Thank you, Shawn.  Prayers for Tommy.

Puff-TM-Draggin

Willing him well ...  (Can I do that?)

JonesCarpeDiem

you can do it as long as it's not done in a willy nilly manner.

Michwoman

Thanks Shawn for letting us know!  I've been so busy I haven't been here in a very long time but Tommy has been on my mind a whole lot this past week.  Praying for him!

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later