cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Prayer request

ShawnP
2 22 165

Please say a prayer for pir8fan‌. (Tommy)  He is really having alot of pain in the eye that he had surgery on. 

22 Comments
BeKind

Sending healing energy. 

Magstoyou

Prayers going his way. I just had both of mine done and I am grateful they both went well. Thoughts and prayers for you Tommy. Hope they get it taken care of soon and you recover fast.

Mags

Giulia

Dear Lord, he's had enough.  Praying.

MarilynH

Praying for healing! 

Jennifer-Quit

Praying for Tommy.

Thomas3.20.2010

So sorry to hear this, Shawn! Continued daily prayers for Tommy!

Deena-A-Yenni

Sending prayers.

elvan

Oh no, that is so unusual to have complications from cataract surgery...I am saying prayers and sending gentle, healing hugs.

Ellen

Barbara145

Thinking of Tommy and praying for his healing.

IrishRose

Feel better, my Pirate Man!!!!!!!  You are in my heart and thoughts for a speedy recovery. 

Love you,

Irish Rose

IrishRose

Every time I hear this song I think of you, pir8fan‌ !

(((hug)))

JACKIE1-25-15

Tommy, Praying that God comforts you through the pain of your eye surgery.  Know that our thoughts are with you.  I hope and pray for a speedy recovery. 

tjanddj

My prayers for you Tommy.

JonesCarpeDiem

Thinking of you buddy.

I was hoping it was going to heal quickly.

Prayers up.

YoungAtHeart

Thinking of you, Hugger (NOT bugger!).

I am so sorry you are continuing to go through this,

HEAL!  Well!  Quickly!

Nancy

Barb102

Please get well. Sending healing prayers and healing hugs your way

Barb

elvan

Sending healing prayers pir8fan‌!

Strudel

Sending prayers for pir8fan - thanks Shawn. 

MarilynH

Still sending up good thoughts and prayers for Tommy for strength and healing .....

indingrl

Dear Father God by faith in MY Lord Jesus I come to ask precious Holy Comfortor to touch Tommy eyes for healing now it is written... eye has not seen nor ear heard nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love him.... Thank you Daddy God for always hearing and answering my prayer amen I praise you I honor you I thank you Dear Father God for your love that endures for forever Tommy your beloved son in Christ Jesus OUR Lord ... God bless you Daddy God for your faithfulness love joy and peace to all who are in Christ. Amen  

Legend

I'm saying a prayer.

Eyes65

In Jesus name I pray for his healing...

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later