cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Plowing and shoveling are on the agenda!

MarilynH
7 8 68

It was hard to get a true reading because it was quite windy overnight so I took several measurements and got 55 cm or 22 inches of the white stuff this morning, Mark will do the plowing and I'll do some shoveling at least i won't have to shovel from the back door to the garage lol! 😁 I'm EXtremely happy for being and EXer especially with doing any manual work like shoveling NOT having to stop to lean against the scoop and have to take off the gloves and reach in my pocket to pull out the smokes and lighter and try to take a drag and more times than NOT I'd end up coughing and hacking and choking and nearly horking up a lung or possibly both trying to suck on a damned cancer stick! WHEW I'm so glad that I don't do that anymore! I'm so thankful for each and every one of us for giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE! There's definitely LIFE after the horrid nicotine poison BUT it does take some time to get to that good place in our quits BUT boy oh boy it's most definitely worth it! LIFE happens good and or bad BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER! The Choice is Ours! 

20240324_065535.jpg

20240324_065924.jpg

20240324_071644.jpg

N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever AND Vigilance keeps US living a LIFE of Freedom! 

20230519_084557.jpg

8 Comments
Barbara145

Good morning Marilyn.  Now that is some SNOW.  Be careful my Canadian friend.  It sure looks festive.  Enjoy.

YoungAtHeart

It looks so peaceful!    Glad you can hunker down inside after the shoveling and enjoy its beauty!

Nancy

jonimarie

Good Morning All

22 inches Yikes! Ours is coming later this morning through Monday

indingrl

WOW thank you for sharing snow pics

Weather peoples promises me snow in my area today I hope we get 22 inches today

I love your snow pics thanks again for sharing dear friend @MarilynH 

I love snow storms LOVE THEM 

Barbscloud

@MarilynH  I saw the forecast for lots of snow and flooding in Northeast. The snow  looks beautiful, but I'm glad  it missed us.   

Barbscloud_0-1711286328536.jpeg

Barb

champsin97

Nothing like a couple feet of snow to wrap up March.  Woah!  Happy shoveling.

MarilynH

Thanks @Barbara145 @YoungAtHeart @jonimarie @indingrl @Barbscloud and @champsin97, I would've loved to send you a bunch of snow Diane Joy but hopefully you're getting some today 🌞 it's definitely a good way to wrap up March, it shouldn't take too long to melt with the power of the Sun. I am thinking Spring Barb I'm so glad that it missed you, that was alot of shoveling! I hope you don't get to much snow Joni Here's a few more pics I snapped after I finished shoveling.... That's part of our driveway I'm standing at the front of the house. 

20240324_115409.jpg

20240324_115220.jpg

20240324_115549.jpg

YoungAtHeart

All I can say is WOW!  Good thing you have that plow!  It is lovely on the trees, though, back in your "neck of the woods!"😁

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....