Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Please Welcome My Friend Ed to the site

TheNewMe_Jo
0 12 51

techguyed is a REAL friend of mine. In fact he's my tech guy LOL

I will let him share his own story with you guys...

He is highly energetic and positive about his forever quit as I was, and still am.

He is on day 5

I just spoke with him on the phone, he's on his way home from work, but Im sure he will check in here with us later...

Please welcome him

** I loved our chat, so happy to have you here with us...

Jo

12 Comments
hanahscloudy

Your so cool, your inspiring and you support everyone!!

God Bless <>< Hugz

Happy Thanksgiving

coug

Welcome Ed you will love it here! Makes it so mych easier to quit when you have support 🙂

doug33

welcome ed. the people here are great support. good to have you onboard. and congrats on 5

marie23

Welcome Ed, so glad you decided to come aboard. You have a great freind in Joanne she is just the best and a postive, important, part of my quit and lots of others here too. 

Make yourself at home here, lots of great people and awesome info for ya. Take your time and soak it all in.     Peace   Marie

for-my-health

Welcome, and congrats on you smoke free life

family-first

YOU ARE quite the INSPIRATION!!!! xoxo

Strudel

Welcome to Ed!!

SaraSmile

Welcome Ed!  My brother joined the site, I'm sooooo excited!  His profile name is Maxsmiles, he's on day 8!  Congratulations on day 5! 

MarcieWhosoever

welcome techguy! I am assumming jo has given you the links of books to read. These will really help you in your quit. That and the support here and a psitve attitude!

You can do this and congrats on day 5!

marcie 232 days into forever and no regrets! 🙂

TheNewMe_Jo

Yes I loaned him my book, even though Carr says not to give it away... so I don't follow the rules all the time.. Im pretty secure in my quit... if I needed help, I have the book here on download...

I gave him something more... my testimonial...

I belive in him !!

shill57957

Welcome techguy,  Welcome Maxsmiles.  You have come to the right place for your forever quits.

misty_dawn

Welcome Ed!  This is the place to be if you're gonna stop smoking!