cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Please Remember Kellie's Surgery

JonesCarpeDiem
0 17 73

Don't know what time it is scheduled but today's the day.

Arms Raised, Head Bowed

17 Comments
jojo_2-24-11

Kellie, I pray for your surgeons to do the best job they are trained to do. For you to heal as the doctors say you should and for all your family and friends to give you the encouragement  you need to recover quickly.

Thomas3.20.2010

Blessings, Kellie! Breathe Easy....

SmokedOut041412

Prayers sent for Kellie.

barbara42

prayers for Kellie, GOD, hold her during this surgery and bring her through this !

Lonita
Prayer begin said. Kelly xoxo
owlfeather

I believe it is scheduled for 5 A.M our time Dale.  She is in surgery now.  Much love and prayer going up....

JoAnne5-14-2008

Thoughts and prayers for Kellie.  May the Lord hold the hand of the surgeon and give Kellie her complete healing, in Jesus' name.  AMEN!
MoeUnfiltered
Thanks for the blog Dale. Thank you Owl. Dear Forgiving loving Father, please protect Kellie now that she has had her surgery. Thy will not mine. M
MoeUnfiltered
Forgot Amen or I believe.
Mothergoose9

Amen!!!!  

mytyme4achange

Lord, I am agreeing in prayer with everyone for our dear sister Kellie.. ♥

kris54

Praying for Kellie. ♥

Bonnie11.3.2009

Praying for our Kellie!

Ex_Nancy

Prayers continuing for you and your family Kellie. ♥

ShawnP

Sending up prayers!

Strudel

Prayers for Kellie...... 

sandy130

Heavenly Father 

Stay with her Lord until she's out of danger. Knowing it will be done in your name

in Christs name I pray

Amen

About the Author
Hello, My name is Dale. I was quit 18 months before joining this site and had participated on another site during that time. I learned a lot there and brought it with me. I joined this site the first week of August 2008. I didn't pressure myself to quit. HOW I QUIT I didn't count, I didn't deny myself to get started. When I considered quitting (at a friends request to influence his brother to quit), I simply told myself to wait a little longer. No denial, nothing painful. After 4 weeks I was down to 5 cigarettes from a pack a day. The strength came from proving to myself, I didn't need to smoke because I normally would have smoked. Simple yes? I bought the patch. I forgot to put one on on the 4th day. I needed it the next day but the following week I forgot two days in a row I put one in my wallet with a promise to myself that I would slap it on and wait an hour rather than smoke. It rode in my wallet my first year.There's nothing keeping any of you from doing this. It doesn't cost a dime. This is about unlearning something you've done for a long time. The nicotine isn't the hard part. Disconnecting from the psychological pull, the memories and connected emotions is. :-) Time is the healer.