cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

PARTY!!!

jeannie2
0 10 16

Today we had my one year party.........my family all came over and i got a yummy ice cream cake from dairy queen. My mom was so cute, she got me my favorite candy, huge bag of m&ns and big package of snickers bars and she made me this poster that says congratulations one year no smoking........THANK YOU LORD June 8 2010!!!!!!!!!! It was really cool. Its almost better than a birthday just because it feels like im celebrating my life.......my goal.......my ultimate freedom........my best choice ever!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments
Bonnie11.3.2009

Best Celebration I've heard of!  Love all the candy adn ice cream cake!  Congratulations on your "best choice ever."  Many more!

MissiAnn

Congrats! That is so awesome!

pir8fan

Happy Birthday!! You are 1 year old in your new life!! A full smoke free year is two things for the price of one!! #1. It is a great milestone and should be celebrated with pride! #2. It is a great start!!!! 20 more years and you will be "LEGAL"!!

here4help

Way to go Jeannie...awsome accomplishment..!!

I'm kinda upset I didn't get invited to your party....DQ icecream cake my absolute favorite!!

Yaya2.6.10

Hooray for making it a year.  Wish I could have come to the party, but I was there in spirit.

Thomas3.20.2010

PARTY!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Jeannie!

HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY!!!!! GOOD CHOICE!

sandi8

well i left something for you on your profile page to help ya celebrate but i saw somewhere that you cant see your messages...i cant seem to get what i wanted you to see on the blogs but  u know me and i can guess you will know what it is,,,,,,i have never been good with words for people thats why i always just did the graphics, but you have ALWAYS been around to help me

sandi8

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/BQeTcsTizJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/BQeTcsTizJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

sandi8

still cant get it

kellie3

Sorry I am so late congratulating your year!  That is awesome my friend.  I am SO happy for you!  I just got mine too.  Whew... what a year huh?!  LoL

I am so happy for you!