cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Over a week...

sam67
0 7 91

I'm a week and a half into my quit....seems like it has been a long time since I smoked. This has been tough and I still crave it.... Definitely gaining weight!! I long for the day that I don't have these awful cravings!

i know that I will make it this time....This will be my last quit. Every time I long for a smoke break, I remind myself of all the many, many reasons why I need to quit and then...I eat something instead! 🙂

7 Comments
OldBones-Larry

I want to let you know how very proud I am of you being smoke free for 1 1/2 weeks. Keep stacking those days up. You ARE getting your quit done. I will see you when you join the caravan across the desert of NML.

Larry the Caravan Master

Ms.J_11-10-2013

You can do it Sam if not for you for that beautiful little person you are holding.  Do it for HER.  Be Strong!

Ms. "J"

JonesCarpeDiem

keep moving forward. we are right here for you

Mike.n.Atlanta

Huge congrats Sam. It will get better I promise.

Keep on keepin on,

Mike n @lanta

tim0921

keep going Sam....trust those on here when they say it get's better. I know if sounds hollow but they are right and have gotten me to day 142! YOU CAN DO IT!

lois2

HANG IN THERE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT. 

Jaxson1-16-14

It does get better Sam I promise! 🙂 I am at day 44 and don't even think of a smoke break anymore...I used to have them at 9am , 1:30 pm & 3pm like clockwork during my workweek...I am no longer a clock stalker ! You so have this! Huge congratulations on a week and half!! Keep stacking those days!! 🙂