cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Out of the loop lately!

msgardengirl320
0 11 20

Have been missing all the blogs lately as I prepare for my Mom's funeral service for this Saturday. She will be placed  on the same site as my Dad, so they will be together again! Just wantted you all to know I am still here, wishing you all smoke-free days, because it's a wonderful way to LIVE! I have just not had much time to get on here. I am even expecting my son from over-seas to be here this Thurs. & my NY son here on Fri. It will be nice to have them both here as I will need them for support! Also wanted you to know I am dealing with all this without smoking or even the desire for it! Much love & prayers goes out to Dale & whoever else I have missed needing special attention right now. You all are very important to me. I will be back soon, in a few weeks when I get back to some kind of normalcy! Love to all, Michele

11 Comments
MarilynH

Lots of love and prayers going up for you for strength in the coming days ((Big Hug))

Marilyn 

moody_9-18-13

Michele, I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care.  Hugs, Moody

summer-07-06-15

I am so sorry to hear about your mom.

My Thoughts Are With You

Giulia

I hope the ceremony goes well. I hope there are many beautiful moments to remember from it - connections beyond the norm that will sustain you.  Memories of your sons with you, their memories of their grandmother.... 

May there be the breath of healing through the sorrow and the comfort of love through the pain.

What are you going to plant in your garden as a reminder of her?

Legend

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Stay strong in your quit no matter what happens. We are always here for you. 

smorgy8513

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.     Glad your sons are coming.    So, the trip overseas for you and hubby to be with new grand baby was postponed?     

Take care of yourself!

Sharon

elvan

So sorry for your loss, Michele.  I am sure you are just moving forward one step at a time and doing what needs to be done right now.  I am so glad that your sons will be with you.  

Do take care of YOU and congratulations on the realization that smoking would not change anything.  

((((HUGS))))

Papa-Mark

Sorry to read of your loss, you are in my prayers,

M

marilyn_marmac

Oh honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts, prayers and BIG hugs to you my Florida sister.

Strudel

Michele - I am so glad that your sons are coming! Please know that we are thinking of you and sending special wishes and prayers. Please - take care! 

Rick_M

So sorry Michele for your loss. Stay strong dear....we are all with ya.....

About the Author
Recently retired from my own landscape business. Native Floridian, born in Sarasota FL. I do not act my age nor do I feel it. Smoking was a major part of my life until I found this site 4 years ago. Quit 4 years ago & I will never go back to it! My husband & I quit at the same time, not only for ourselves, but for our 2 grown sons & up & coming grandchildren. Neither of our sons ever smoked & we are so proud of them. Love being outdoors, boating, fishing, water skiing, hiking. Love college football & some pro football. Live for my family.