cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

One more smoking day?!? I want to be free!

janie29
0 6 14

I am a newbi.... I have already read some blogs, started reading Alan Carr's book for the seco nd time.  (read it about 3 years ago) quite for about 6 weeks and gave in to anxiety, depression and anger.  I am ready to quit forever!!!!!  I am taking Chantex.  Saturday July 13 is my quit day. I have smoked for 45 years.  As far as I know I am healthy.  I do cough.  My doctors said I need to quit...I have beginnings of COPD, but I walk a lot....breath well so far.  Take no meds for breathing probs.  I am in recovery for alcohol...17 years sober.....but could not give up cigs.  Going on a trip July 26.....Smoking is just too complicated.  Want my freedom.  My precious 12 year old granddaughter begs me to quit constantly, but so did her mom to no avail.

I am normally happy....I do not want to be angry and get agitated like I did before.....my husband said.....please smoke!  Anyway. Please send all the good, positive energy all of you can muster up my way Saturday morning when I wake up.  I will do the same for all of you when needed.  Thank you.

6 Comments