cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

On my way home.....

julie127
0 4 15

I am on my way home from Nome after spending 10 smokefree days taking care of my granddaughters, making a stop in Anchorage for a couple of days to do some unwanted chores but sure felt good renting a car knowing I didn't have to worry about when I could smoke AND staying in a very nice smokefree hotel (rewarding myself) and totally enjoying it, this is freedom....I am at 15 days and feelin' free......I have been on two or three times a day, every single day and voraciously read every blog and every comment - it helps me SO much.  Thanks and I'm still here!!!!!!

4 Comments
jack14

That's great Julie that you have been quit for 15 days! You are doing what you are supposed to do and keep coming back. We are all here to help each other. See you tomorrow. for day 16.

JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO!

15 FOR YOU!!!

2012_is_for_me

Congrats on 15 days -- that's so great!  I hear you on the hotel issue -- I'm just back from a week long work trip and it was SOOOOO nice not having to go outside of a city hotel to hang out on a small sidewalk, just for the "pleasure."  Congrats and keep it up.  Your life is your's to live. 

ashlynnrose09

15 days!!! Congratulations, that's awesome!!!! Keep it up! 🙂