cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

On day 24!!!

janetlynn
0 10 123

Its getting easier....still get the reminder thoughts...but they go quick now. I know stress is the test though...and so far no real stress the last week or so. Can't believe I am less then a week away from celebrating 1 month! Proud of myself for sticking to this...and I have to give a lot of credit to Chantix..a great support in this quit. It had me nicotene free from the first day I quit. Tried it years ago and had horrible side effects...desperate this time around tried it again...and wow...no side effects at all...not even the cool vivid dreams..but in the end I know that I am the one keeping me quit...with every want and crave I get...I am the one saying NOPE!

10 Comments
candylance

Just keep saying NOPE , and you'll get thru!! Congrats on 24 days. You're getting ready for NML!!

Candy    d156

OldBones-Larry

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!!!!!!!! Such a great sound in that word.

Keep up your great quit hun. We are supporting you all the way.

Larry

marilyn_marmac

I'm so proud of you for hanging strong. 

Sooz3

Huge congratulations!!

needhelp01201

Congratullations,Keep saying NOPE Harv

DebiD

I also did Chantix (with no side effects) and am on day 165. It helped me too and I will never be a smoker again. I also give credit to getting educated about nicotine addiction...I think it helps just as much as the Chantix did. I had every emotion we go through that as (past smokers) we used as an excuse to light up, and had no desire to smoke. You can do this. It gets easier. Just take it a day at a time 🙂

ladybug21

Congrats! way to go and stay quit. and you should be very proud of yourself !!

ShawnP

i am going to say it too. N.O.P.E . N.O.P.E etc but not only saying it but believing it too. Always believe in yourself!

GreenThumb3

Congrats on 24 days you did it not the chantix keep it up 

tim0921

Way to go hon! I'm on day 132 and used Chantix for only 1 month. Found going off the Chantix to be a non event so hang in there!