cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

On My Mark

deanf
0 3 14

Had a late night at work, but a good night. I finally met a new friend who is encouraging me down the road to being smoke free. She still smokes herself and wants to see how I do with this before she goes for it.

My other friends are extremely supportive of me. Can't say enough about them.

Now I am doing my saturday ritual, sitting in the laundramat watching the clothes go round and round..LOL

Going to the gym when I am through here to keep that up. Seems when I do gym time it takes my mind off of smoking and clears my head, not to mention the energy boost I get.

Going to clean my car out today good get rid of any evidence of smoking in it, including old cig packs, the stray butt or two, not to mention the various lighters I have hid everywhere.

All I can say now is look out monday and a smoke free start to the week and the rest of my life.

Going to keep this blog up everyday so I can have a daily reminder and not to mention the inspiration I get from coming here.

P. S. Any Red Dirt folks aka Oklahomans out there I started an Oklahoma Group, I put Tulsa as the name but anyone in Oklahoma is more than welcome to join. Local support might come in handy now and then.

3 Comments
warriorprincess

It is great that you have such a wonderful attitude...keep it up!!!

Ex_Nancy

Sounds like a good plan Dean! 

JACKIE38

great job, have a great week end, great attitude, talk to you later, jackie