cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Oh, the pain!!

quicks1824
0 5 12

My throat has been dry for 4 days now and have had heart burn since yesterday. Is this part of quitting? I have never had this before. Also I am 6 days late (ladies you know what I mean). I think it is just the stress but I will get a test today to be sure.

5 Comments
bubbalouwey

My wife had those 2 things when she was first pregnant. I have had a dry throat (going on day 6 smoke free)

JACKIE38

could be the lack of nic messing with your body, i only get heart burn when i'm getting a cold all that yuck stuff stuck in my chest.

jackie

jstanek1967

I have had the same thing!  I am on Day 5.  I have has a horribly dry throat, and terrible hear burn.  Terrible.  Today I feel much better.  Hang in there! 

jennbear

Mine are headaches and sore throat I think it could be different for everyone. But then again you could be getting nasty cold!! Just hang on you will get through it!!

sedwards

I had the same thing with my throat just means you need to drink more water.  As far as the late thing, I was 9 days the 1st month I quit.  Congrats on 4 days .... you are doing great!!