cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Oh My Gosh....this part of it is so so crazy.

Madyzsgocka
0 6 9

I take a big glass of ice water upstairs with me at bedtime. The whole process is routine - I hate routines - anyway......I get the glass out and hit the auto ice, then the water....it's alittle slow so I look around the room - kitchen and living room are adjoining and open to each other. I decide what lights I want to turn off, do I have to close any windows? Are the doors locked? These things run through my mind as the water is filling.....and just 5 minutes ago as I was doing that, nothing was different than any other nite. Are the doors both locked? Is the outside light off? Where is my cell phone? What do I have to grab? Do I need to make 2 trips for everything?, am I taking a snack? Ok....tonight  I have the cell phone, the water, yes I'll take an apple, then there's my paperback.....cigarettes and lighter.....WTH??? It actually came into my mind as routinely as all the other thoughts....after 45 days. That just blows me away, lol. Wow. This damm addiction, I'll tell ya.....wait. I don't have to. We Are All In This Together. Goodnite my friends. *Hugs for all*

6 Comments