cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Off to a new Challenge

terri54
0 7 8

Thank you to all the EX community members for the inspiration and the friend ship.  The people on this site has been very helpful and I have stayed smoke free through trying times.  I will not be able to blog or read blogs cause I'm headed off to Camp Webster!  Yes the great outdoors will be my environment for 5 days starting on Monday but I will be packing and getting ready to go over the next 2 days.  My husband will be staying home cause he don't want to hang out with 6 teenage girls, my sister and I.  Hope he hasn't forgot or I will be on line tonight with lots of stress cause he has a way of making me want to smoke when he is very unhappy.  I am not worried about smoking while at camp because I am going to a church camp and no one smokes there, most of the time.  The challenge is being with 6 teenage girls.  I am very greatfull for the break I will be getting, no cooking, no laundry, no dishes but when I get home I'm sure the family here will have lots for me to do lol.  See you in about 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments
About the Author
I was on the Ex community for a couple of years and got extremely busy and was unable to get on the community. I came back to see how others were doing and missed being here. I'm married, I have 3 grown children, 4 grandchildren, 1 great granddaughter and 1 on the way, and 3 soon to be step grand sons. I love to go to church and love to read my bible.