cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Odd Cravings...

kiki2
0 9 47

Anyone else??  Ive been craving Chinese and sushi!!  I dont usually like either 😮 

9 Comments
cookie804

sorry not me but for some strange reason I am craving sweets which I never eat.

JonesCarpeDiem

might i recommend the california roll and an order of shrimp tempura. the salmon roe with a quail egg is also good as is the ahi if it's fresh.

for the chinese food, go to walart and get the egg rolls from texas. 5 for $2. that's 40 cents each! lolol

SweetMelissa4

No wierd cravings here... but I've been having really weird dreams..lol

YoungAtHeart

I ALWAYS crave chocolate, so it's difficult to tell!  I did really want meat protein early in my quit - but I was also recovering from surgery, so not sure which it came from.

Enjoy the different foods!  They are certainly more healthy than smoking.

Nancy

kiki2

Haven't really craved sweets. Or chocolate. Or Ice cream. I don't really eat that anyways.  BUT...I have eaten what feels like 8lbs of twizzlers. Lol.  I love the California Roll.  Yummy.  I don't really eat red meat.  

Junior7

Odd side-effect!  Chinese food is among my favorites all the time!  But Indian food is my absolute favorite! 

MarilynH

Chocolate and Potatoe chips and popcorn ,oh and did I mention  ( chocolate ) ha ha. 

constanceclum

Chocolate and potatoe chips as well which I usually never eat!

kiki2

chocolate and potatoe chip??  Hmm...that must be like green olives on pizza when I was Pregnant 😛