cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

OMG Why is this so difficult????

jdsbabygirl
0 3 16
No not quitting smoking. Why is it so difficult for me to talk to anyone on this site. I've gone so far as typing something completely out to three people and I just canceled out of it. Maybe this will work.

My Husband has been quit for 3 months now. He's doing really good and I am so very proud of him. It's harder for me for some reason. I think this is day three for me. I'm on chantix. Here's one for ya... my brain has decided if it can't have cigarettes then sex would be a suitable substitute, which would be great if I didn't have a job and 4 kids. Oh well.

This is at minimum , my third quit attempt. Both of my parent's smoked. My mom quit 7 years ago and my dad died of a massive heart attack, following 3 stroke, and 2 minor heart attacks. He was 57. I want this to be my final attempt.

I'm so bored. which at this point I would usually just go smoke. So what to do what to do? That's my hardest part is that "So what am I supposed to do now?" part. And why do I feel that it is so difficult to form an intelligent thought. Is that a withdrawl symptom?

>Primal Screams<
3 Comments