cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Noticing differences

ReallyReal
6 28 482

Yesterday I was talking to a couple people about quitting smoking.  One of them is a 19 year old smoker who is thinking about giving up nicotine for good but doesn't feel quite ready.  She has been smoking since she was 13.

She asked me, "Do you notice any differences since you quit smoking?"  I enthusiastically told her all of the differences in my life since quitting.

So, I thought I'd share her question with everyone here, "Do you notice any differences in your life since quitting smoking?"  I just think it is always good to say out loud the wonderful things we've experienced since quitting.  I'd love to hear from you all and celebrate with you.

Cheers to you and to all the benefits you've experienced from quitting smoking, vaping, dipping or any and all nicotine use.  Have a great day!!

28 Comments
About the Author
I am 59 years old and love my four dogs and two cats, all strays I couldn't turn away. I love to be outside in my yard, watching the birds or puttering around in the dirt. I am so grateful that I let go of those inner voices that kept telling me, It is too late to quit smoking, or, Why quit now? I am so looking forward to being smoke-free.