cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Not everyday will be as easy as others

ash106844010
6 7 58

So it’s been almost a year since I last picked up a cigarette and it’s been the best decision I ever made. Im happier healthier its still hard definitely when something tragic happens but I look up to the sky and pray that everything will be ok and work out just fine instead of lighting up a cigarette thinking that would make it all better when it just make me feel worse. Im Thankful for all the ppl in my life that support me. Without them I dont know if I would have made it this far and this site this community I might not get on here a lot because I work a lot but I do when I can and I might not post but it helps reading what others post so thank yall for sharing it helps me get through a bad craving day. 

7 Comments
biscuit9

Congratulations on being ONE whole entire year, nicotine free!  Hope you take the time to celebrate this accomplishment.

Barbscloud

@ash106844010 Good to hear from you and that you sound so happy for this decision you've made for yourself.   That one year celebration will be an amazing achievement. I still remember how important that day was for me never thinking I would ever achieve that milestone.  Plan something special for yourself--you deserve it.

Stop back to celebrate the 100 day with us.   It's such a joy to share in that success with another quitter.  You did the work, but I'm happy to hear we may have contributed in some small way.

Barbscloud_1-1704134401182.jpeg

Hugs

Barb

YoungAtHeart

Thank you for stopping in to share how well you are doing.  It's music to the ears of those of us who volunteer, and encouraging to those still earlier in their quits.

Be sure to stop by again in August to receive your (virtual) Gold Key for Entry into the ONE YEAR CLUB!  It's a real accomplishment!

Nancy

McMoney

Congrats on your success so far!! Well done!! Keep it going!! 🌺

ReallyReal

Congratulations and best wishes for continued success in remaining free and thank you for posting here today. It is always good to hear from people with more smober time than me because it encourages me that yes, it can be hard but lots of people have done it before me and I can do it too.  Congratulations on almost one year free!!!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on one year @ash106844010

Quiana, EX Team

jonimarie

jonimarie_0-1715348128564.png