cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Not doing well

elvan
3 21 188

I am struggling with my COPD & my arthritis is flaring something awful. My back is killing me & my hands feel like someone is closing car doors on them. I get 1st shot of vaccine tomorrow, see new rheumatologist early Friday morning, MRI the following Friday, consult with pain management the following week, & then dermatologist for very suspicious mole(?) on my nose. I am exhausted all the time & feeling overwhelmed. Please forgive me for not being around much. I am trying.

Love to all,

Ellen 

Tags (1)
21 Comments
SimplySheri

I am so sorry you're struggling right now, Ellen!!  You just take good care of you and don't worry about being here as you will ALWAYS have your place held for you.  Much love being sent and prayers being offered!!!  

JACKIE1-25-15

I am very sorry you are not feeling well. I will be praying for yo

u. Get Well Soon, Praying God will Bring you Refreshment and Rest card

Bonnie

Oh my dear Ellen, I am so sorry to read of your pain and fatigue. If all the love we feel for you could take it all away, you would be refreshed and pain free this very minute. 

RachelMB

Miss Ellen-I wish I could just take a fraction of it away from you. Sending good thoughts and hugs. xoxoxo

Rachel

sweetplt

elvan (((((Ellen)))))) YOU are such a dear...worried about us...you need to take care of you and your appointments, rest in between...you have given us so many words of wisdom...there is no forgiving needed...has friends at Ex’s...we recognize your pain and we want and pray for you to heal...In Jesus’ name...Love and Hugs Colleen 

dsprague

Thoughts and prayers elvan, wish I could do anything to help.

Barbscloud

50 Inspiring and Funny Get Well Soon Quotes and Poems For Your Family | Get  well soon quotes, Get well messages, Get well quotes

Glad you stopped by with an update. I've been thinking about you.

Barb

AnnetteMM

You are beloved here. 

31542949_10216366859266981_2884986387201590551_n.jpg

maryfreecig

My thoughts are with you, Ellen.

Barbara145

Praying for you.  So sorry for your pain.  Love,   Barbara 

Daniela2016

Thinking of you dear friend, may all things get patched soon, and you will be feeling some relief soon.  My heart goes out to you!

Get Well Soon Messages for Friends: Quotes and Wishes | Get well soon quotes,  Get well quotes, Get well soon messages

MarilynH

Love gentle hugs and a ton of positive vibes along with lots of good thoughts and prayers for you sweetie!

Christine13

Lighting a candle for you today in prayer dear Ellen.

Giulia

Sending loving thoughts your way and a prayer for pain reduction.  And a soft hug.

pir8fan

Please start feeling better!! Soon!!

Strudel

Love you Ellen! My prayers are non-stop. I think of you often...God bless you! 

KellanC74

Hugs.  Sorry that things are tough right now.  Thinking of you

Mandolinrain

Oh honey, I wish I lived closer to you. Im so sorry your in so much pain and I am definitely holding you close to my heart and my prayers. Love you~Missy 

We all love you and you take care of you first. We will be here always for you xoxoxo

Taurusdagger60

Keeping you in my prayers.

indingrl

RainbowHeart

Positive, healing energy coming your way ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

About the Author
Retired RN, worked ICU/ER developed RA in early 90's, unable to work because of brittle bones from high dose steroids. Diagnosed with COPD 5 yrs ago but sure it was there and progressing long before. Live with severe chronic pain, degenerative disc disease, had both upper lobes of my lungs removed in 2015. Struggle with shortness of breath. Work in son's cafe as a cashier 2 days a week to be around people. I am a people/animal person. Lost my home and three cats in a fire on my ten month anniversary of quitting smoking. Never thought of smoking, knew it wouldn't help anything.