cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Not been here much BUT....

here4help
0 6 12

....the last few times I have visited I immediately come across some kind of argument and that in itself is discouraging for new and old members.

This is definitely not the same site it was when I started my QUIT 7 months ago. I had a bad day a few weeks ago and cheated and posted it to let other's know that it CAN happen.  The cheating part WAS awful...if you can avoid it, do so!! 

I recovered quickly, luckily, but it's not the same for any 2 people in here.  If you are used to coming here to socialize, learn, vent, be honest and take the comments, good and bad as a learning experience, to NOW find that anything you type can cause an argument....it's not worth the visit or the typing any longer. 

I usually play well with others but this is ridiculous.!. 

I wish the best to all who are here for whatever reason!!  We all make good and bad choices throughout our lifetime.  Smoking is a choice and quitting is a choice....try your hardest to make good choices!!  

QUITTING is possible for anybody, cheating that quit happens for some, some recover, some don't,  some become daily smokers, once again, and there are also the ones who continue to attempt their QUIT after a relapse...it's different for every one of us! 

SUPPORT is what everyone of us is here for...suggestions and opinions should be welcomed but RIDICULE is not helpful to anybody.  If you don't like the way someone is going about their QUIT and you don't have anything positive or supportive to post as a comment...KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

6 Comments