cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Not By choice

pepe2010
0 6 74

Well I prayed for help to quit smoking, and I got it I broke my ankle and was in the hospital for two weeks and could not smoke! so now I am 48 days smoke free. but that does not mean I do not want one now and then but I will not give in. Just keep on praying you can do it but maybe not in the same way. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

6 Comments
maggie_8-1-2010

You are truly blessed. However it is your choice and congratulations on that! You could have gone the other way and you didn't. Keep on keeping on! Hope your ankle is healing welll.

Sootie

A most unusual way to start but...hey...if it works---you may be writing a "How to quit" book!!!!!

STAY STRONG.

triomommy27

Most of my quits began when I gave birth to my kids. I had a c-section and a three day stay with each. sad that I quit after my pregnancy but being in the hospital always helped me. 🙂

Strudel

Smart thinking to continue the quit after leaving the hospital. In order to adjust your mindset - so that you no longer will "want one".......go to http://quitsmokingonline.com

Congrats on your 48 days!!

lilmom88

you must have reallly tore up your ankle to be in the hospital for two weeks. Sorry, but you did quit!!!

laurie37

Good for you! Alot of people who are forced to quit smoking while hospitalized, smoke the minute they get out. You didn't!!! Hooray!!! You added on to that forced quit with your own fortitude and are at 48 days!!!

(((HUGS)))