cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Nine Years and still Smoke-Free

Carenda
11 18 184

Today, marks my ninth year of being smoke-free.  As  I promised my first year I would come back every anniversary and report in. I am still thankful for the support I received on this site.  I had people to be accountable to and people I did not want to let down.  It was a good group of people here.  Some may still be around and to you who are I say hello friends and Thank-You.  Until we meet again! 

18 Comments
karenjones

Wow, good on you. Congratulations.  Thanks for checking back in. When people disappear I sometimes think that it is because they are doing you -know-what.  But you prove that that isn't so.  Thanks. 

SimplySheri

It is so wonderful to see you, Carenda!!  Congratulations on your beautiful 9 years   You quit with quiet grace and dignity and I am so thrilled for you still!!congratulations.jpg

Mandolinrain

Well Happy 9 years!

Heres some pretty flowers for a pretty lady with a BEAUTIFUL quit

Unknown-1.jpeg

shashort

Happy 9 year quitaversary!!!

indingrl

CONGRATS CARENDA 9 YEARS! PRAISE GOD 4 OUR LORD JESUS 4 HIS GRACE AND MERCY!  Thanks 4 keeping your promise and you still beautiful as ever inside and out-9 YEARS NON SMOKING LIVING LOOKS GOOD ON YOU CARENDA-love love love you and thanks 4 visiting.

Barbscloud

It's always great to hear from long time quitters.  It's such and inspiration.  Congrats.

127 DOF

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your splendiferous 9 glorious years of Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON because life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes. 

Mike.n.Atlanta

HUZZAH!!

It's great to see you again & huge congratulations on your 9 smoke free years,

Keep on keepin on,

M n @ Signature 002-1.JPG

JonesCarpeDiem

Great To See You!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jennifer-Quit

Very impressive!  Congratulations!

mama3953

Wow congratulations to you!!!  I wish you a happy healthy life filled with much love , happiness, and great health!

Lynn

Thomas3.20.2010

Image result for hello again

Congratulations

Carenda!

9 Years of Freedom!

It's wonderful to see you, Carenda and I want to remind you that you helped many, many people here and I'm very high on that list! Thank You doesn't begin to cover the feelings of gratitude!

Giulia

Carenda!!!!!!!  YAY!  A blast from the past.  Great to see you.  Hope all is good in your world.  Happiest of 9ths to you.  I found the 10th to be almost as exciting as the first.  The milestones and gratitude never stop happening!  Flying hug coming at you!

number 9.jpg

djmurray

Hi, Carenda -- You don't know me but I'm coming up behind you with 3.5 years of freedom.  I totally agree that this community is a big part of my successful quit.  Congratulations on 9 years!!

maryfreecig

Fantastic, thanks for sharing the Experience, Strength and Hope!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS...NINE years is absolutely stunning.

pir8fan

Welcome back! CONGRATZ on 9 Years!

Tommy

Sylvia_Deitz

Hi Carenda,  Congratulations on your 9 year quit! We were here about the same time.  Sept. 11 will be 10 years for me.  It's been a challenge, but probably the best accomplishment of my life besides raising my 3 kids.  I got so much encouragement from this site and as you said...didn't want to let anyone down.  I know we've both helped a lot of people over the years, too.

congr2.jpg

Sylvia