cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Nine Years and one week

prjimm01
7 10 199

Nine years and one week ago, January 15, 2015, I quit smoking.  Never looked back.  It was possible because of this website and the wonderful people on it.  Thank you all!  NOPE and SINAO

10 Comments
Barbscloud

@prjimm01 That is a fabulous achievement!   Certainly a major accomplish to be proud of and celebrate.  Glad you choose to share your success with us Exers.

Barbscloud_0-1673978870545.gif

Barb

SaraSmile

@prjimm01 That’s GREAT!

IMG_4350.jpeg

biscuit9

Outstanding!!!!!!  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats @prjimm01!!

- Danielle, EX Team 

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you!  Better STILL to hear of your success!  Glad you stopped in to celebrate with us.

Congratulations!

Nancy

Giulia

You're a SHINING example for all of us.  Your quit helps strengthen mine.  Thank you!  Here's to nine and a week and heading for TEN!

ReallyReal

Wow--that's a good long time that you've been free.  Congratulations!! That is awesome!   And thanks for letting us newer quitters see your example of staying quit over the years.  Stories like yours help me say to myself, Yes you can.  Have a great day!!

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS @prjimm01 on your fantastic fabulous glorious ginormous humongous stupendous splendiferous awesome wonderful quit journey YAY for 9 precious smokefree years YAY for each and every YEAR WON! YAY FOR FREEDOM! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

maryfreecig

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your success!

Strudel

Congrats to you!