cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Newbie Shout Out!

JACKIE1-25-15
2 20 145

Okay!  Okay!   Thomas had a shout out for the elders so can I get a shout out for the newbies  quit time 1-364 days quit  State your name quit time and any other statement you would like to make.  I am starting the shout wih 355 DOF Jackie   you all know me SINAO Smoking is not an option. MAKE FRIENDS

20 Comments
kristen-9-7-15

Yay!!!  I am Kristen with 130 days!!  Woot Woot

kristen-9-7-15

And sorry I rained on the Elders parade and posted on their blog. But, I'm sure they don't mind.  Teeheehee

TerrieQuit

Hi Jackie! Thanks for the speacial shout! and "I won't quit on my quit"!

Terrie  193  DOF

Kimshine

Congrats Jackie, Kristen and Terrie!

I'm here with 9 days.

eylensc

Congrats I am at 9 days as well.

Puff-TM-Draggin

Whoo Hoo.  Newbies rule ... and we're comin' for you, Elders!  Puff reporting with 138 days.

tjanddj

337 days here! I snuck into the elders post too. I couldn't decide what I loved most about my quit but I do know that I love my quit!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Well Jackie I'm technically not a newbie but I am at heart. I've only been quit for 11 years, 3 months & 2 weeks.

Keep on keepin on y'all & catch me if ya can.

LouiseR

You newbies ROCK!!!

blaquequeen83

Congrats to all, I'm Brooke, I'm at 2 days and not quitting on my quit!!

joedice711

holy shout mike.. you got the right to be anywhere.                                                              i,m here with you guys and gals       96 smoking hot days..     congrats   kris,terrie,kim,tj,eylen,puff,tj,mike,louise and brooke and me... 

DayDreamer

Just getting started with 34 DOF, Congrats Yall!!!

Thomas3.20.2010

Congrats to each and ALL!

@Kristen - We LOVE your enthusiasm!!!!

You aren't the rain - you're the rainbow!

Keep stacking those Days and loving your Quits!!!!

kristen-9-7-15

Awe... I like that Thomas!! Thanks 🙂

barrypittman

Good evening!  I'm Barry.  My quit date is January 17, 2016.  I'm pretty excited!

prjimm01

Day 356 - YAY for all of us!!!

punk7242

My Quit Date is January 18, 2016.  2 Days to go, and then the "fun" begins.   I am ready to get through this with your support.

Giulia

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo to Youuuuuuuuuuuu NEWBIES!!!!

bonniebee

I am shouting out 341 Days I will never catch you Jackie but that is okay because  I expect you and Jimmy to be holding the door open for me when I get to that 6% club door !

Woooooo Hoooooooo for all of us newbies !

WLFSRFAMILY

344 Here newbies   See it can be done. Just read,read, and when you think you done reading read some more

About the Author
Lay aside every weight that may be slowing you down. Make up your mind not to allow doubt cause you to stumble. You can do this! Do not allow fear , False Expectations Appearing Real to hold you down. You can do this! Break the chains of addiction, forgive yourself for ever smoking. move forward and start loving yourself more each day by staying smokefree. Put aside worry, anxiety, depression, any EXcuse that you would use to not get in or stay in the race of freedom. Take one day at a time, one step if necessary. Run the race diligently, steady and sure with endurance. Believe that you can. Keep your eye on the prize. Hang tough, stay close, be mindful, never give in, never give up.