cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

New name but the same old Wisconsin

meWisconsin
0 11 49

Admin changed my name from Wisconsin to Wisconsin3 as apparently there were 2 other Wisconsins before my time. Not sure I really cared being a #3 so I changed it to meWisconsin. That being said everything is just fine here and am watching the snow pile up. Suppose to end up with 9 to 12 inches but I think the weather people made a mistake again. Doubt if we get more than 8 or 9 inches. Nothing to smoke over though. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

Terry 825 DOF 

11 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Just don't change your avatar or I'll be lost.

Jennifer-Quit

Well hell, no one wants to be #3?  Glad you let us know.  Enjoy the snow!

MarilynH

Thanks Terry, its been snowing here all day but like you say it's not worth smoking over, wishing you a great wk end too! 

bonniebee

Hi Terry i like your new name mine is new too i was Bonnie B now I had to change it to BonnieBee ! It is snowing here to it is relly piling up more then I thought but tomorrow it is supposed to rain our crazy NE weather It was 2 degrees yesteday and tomorrow may go into the 50's !!!

Stay Strong and Carry on ..............................Merry Christmas !

crazymama_Lori

it's going to be very blustery over tonight and tomorrow.  winds are really picking up and not looking forward to the 17 below temps heading our way, but hey, it's winter 😉

Thomas3.20.2010

You're #1 Terry!

Getting closer to the comma every Day!

Happy Holidays!

I_am_free

Thanks for the update on the name change.  Stay safe in all that snow.  Good reason to stay inside and remain smoke free?

c2q

meWisconsin is a great name. #3 would not have suited you at all. Anything more that 4" is a lot of snow in my memory banks. Take care out there.

Silverstar

Hi, Terry, sorry you're getting some weather! 

My weather.com says: "Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. High 22F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%."  It is a balmy 16 degrees right now, up from single digits so yay, but you are right, nothing worth smoking over.

Thanks for being here, for being an example and encouragement to we newbies, really appreciate you!

NOPE

elvan

Your weather has been on the national news...I cannot believe how much snow everyone seems to be getting.  I must admit that, as much as I love how it looks and how silent things become, I am glad not to have to deal with it too often in Virginia.

TerrieQuit

I like the new name but you are #1 in my book! Have a great day!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

About the Author
Retired in 2011 after 40 years in trucking. Enjoying life as a exsmoker.